WIN CLIQUE FOR LIFE Competition - Terms and Conditions
Clique Fitness New Zealand
1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and the United States only to those that register via cliquefitness.com. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants are eligible to redeem up to one (1) time.
3. Promotion commences at 10am (NZST) on 16/02/2021 and final entries close at 12am (NZST) on 16/03/2021 (“Promotional Period”). No further entries will be accepted after closing. Clique Fitness reserves the right to extend or terminate the competition for any reason.
4. To be eligible to enter, Relevant Persons need to submit an entry as follows or in such other form as the Promoter expressly consents to in writing (Eligible Entry):
o Go to www.cliquefitness.com/pages/win-clique-for-life-giveaway.
o Submit required details on the online entry form;
o and comply with any additional instructions for entry at www.cliquefitness.com/pages/win-clique-for-life-giveaway.
5. There are two competitions that Relevant Persons are entered into upon entry. One is for the instant prize draw, and one is for the main prize competition.
6. To enter, let us know your name, city and email. This is so if you are an instant winner or winner of the main prize draw, Clique Fitness will be able to send you a unique code for you to redeem your prize or discount. Share the competition on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Email and invite your friends to enter for an extra entry into the main prize draw.
7. Winners can redeem their instant prizes for 90 days, up until 16/05/21. Prize and discount codes will not be accepted after this date.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any if an authorised representative submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will not be accepted by the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Only one (1) instant free prize or discount code redemption is permitted per individual. Instant winners will receive an email with a unique prize code that can be redeemed via cliquefitness.com. The prize code is only eligible for the item or amount stated in the email. If you win an instant prize, you will still be entered into the main prize draw. Winners will not be contacted via Instagram.
11. Winners will be notified via email within 24 hours from when the completed valid entry form is received if they are an instant prize winner or not. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If you did not win an instant prize, you may try again after 24 hours has passed.
12. The main prize draw of Win Clique For Life will entitle the winner to two items from each upcoming Clique Collection as long as CLIQUE is active as a business and run by Clique Fitness Limited. The Promotor has the right to choose which items from each Collection is redeemed.
13. If there are no more upcoming Clique Collections, the main prize will be ended.
14. If an instant winner’s code selection is not available, a substitute will be offered.
15. 665 instant prize codes will be given away. 1 main prize will be given away.
16. Authorised individuals who enter the Promotion, consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any authorised representative; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the individual’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Law Act 2010 (Cth), or Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ), or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an Eligible Business; or (f)use of the Prize.
21. The Promoter collects personal information of authorised representatives in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the authorised representative. A request to opt out, access, update or correct any personal information held by Clique Fitness in connection with this Promotion by an authorised representative of an Eligible Business, should be directed to Clique Fitness, firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter is Clique Fitness Limited.